Welcome

365 of my everyday life {Columbus Ohio, Newborn, Baby and Child Photographer}

I LOVE my husband! You don't see many pictures of him, as he usually shields his face from my camera or shuts his eyes really tight (you know how kids do so they can't see you, because you know if they can't see you then you can't see them!) in an effort for me to just walk away. Well tonight he was doing what he does best, being a good daddy and cuddling with Myleigh so I could get some work done. He is always so willing to help with the kids and I am so thankful he is better at helping the twins with their homework than I am, gives me anxiety to do second grade homework with 7 year olds!

So here is one from tonight of Myleigh and Steven watching the Super Bowl! Don't let the smile fool you, she was wanting him to change the channel the whole time!

Day 36

0 comments:

Post a Comment